See you over at Melissa Davis Designs!
Archive for the ‘Christmas templates’ Category
THIS CONTEST IS NOW OVER! THANKS FOR ENTERING. Click HERE to see if you were the winner!
OH you guys, I’m so excited about this! As you know, I celebrated Christmas in July ALL of July on Facebook (okay, okay, I missed two days but 29 NEW holiday sets is quite AWESOME right?) And now you get a chance it WIN IT ALL during my FIRST EVER Pin it to WIN it contest! YAY, high five! So exciting right?! So it’s easy to enter….here’s how :
1. Create a board on Pinterest called MELISSA DAVIS DESIGNS.
To create a board you’ll need to :
* Click the Add+ link at the top-right toolbar on Pinterest.
* On the menu that opens, click “Create a Board”.
* Type in a name for your new board and make other selections, such as if you want to invite others to pin with you on the board.
* Click “Create Board” when you’re finished.
2. Use the “PIN IT” feature on this post to pin the “PIN IT to WIN IT” image to your Melissa Davis Designs Board.
3. Head on over to Melissa Davis Designs on Pinterest or Melissa Davis Designs and pin 10 of your favorite designs to your new Melissa Davis Designs board! (Feel free to pin more than 10 if you’d like….)
4. Come back and leave me a comment with the link to your NEW Melissa Davis Designs board with your NEW pins on it!
You must do ALL 4 things before your comment is approved and I will be checking each board individually. (quick update: I am seeing a lot of people skipping #2) ONE winner will be chosen by a random line picker on August 31st and be announced on my blog. Make sure to follow my blog on Google reader or whatever blog following page you use so you know if you are a winner!
If you do not have a Pinterest account, send me an email to email@example.com with the email you’d like your Pinterest account to be under (they have you sing in via Facebbok and Twitter) and I will send you an invite. I’ll try my hardest to get you an invitation as quickly as I can!